The Pershing 9X stems from the partnership between yacht designer Fulvio De Simoni, under the guidance of Piero Ferrari, and the Group’s Engineering Department.
The second member of the X Generation is innovative in every way, beginning with the materials employed for the composites, based on extensive use of carbon in conjunction with specific resins used for the hull, the deck and superstructure. This approach required the creation of new moulds and a dedicated area in the Mondolfo yard. The end product is a maxi coupé yacht with an unequalled combination of quality and innovation:
- the Pershing 9X offers performance at the very top of its class and unique comfort thanks to its quiet running even at high speeds and its lack of roll at anchor thanks to 2 Seakeeper NG9 gyro stabilisers
- The fully integrated engine, navigation and monitoring systems ensure an unprecedented yachting experience in terms of performance and trim optimization, with customized displays on the monitors.
- The new joystick functions and the surface drive system take the handling capabilities in small areas to new heights.
- The 4 hull glazed windows with portholes in the bulwarks - providing a total glass surface of over 15 m² - offer unparalleled levels of natural light inside.
- The foredeck outdoor areas and the sundeck combine supreme comfort with maximum privacy.
- The interior décor takes elegance and sophistication to new heights.
- The helm station is a real masterpiece that was jointly designed by Pershing and Poltrona Frau to celebrate 10 years of working in partnership.
Would you like more information ?
Receive new boat ads, nautical news, and invitations to the biggest yachting events!