The closing event of the Cannes Yachting Festival is the gala of the World Yachts Trophies. Each year at this event, are rewarded the best boats and yachts among the new ones.
Once again this year, the Ferretti Group scored a blow by winning no less than 5 awards on the 30 trophies awarded by the jury. This success is due to the Group's DNA, its unmistakably "Made in Italy" style and its many design and technology innovations.
Among the fleet of 26 yachts presented by the Ferretti Group, the jury handed out awards for the following vessels :
- Ferretti Yachts 720: Best Exterior Design Trophy, category 64–80 feet (19.50-24 metres)
- Riva 90 Argo: Best Interior Design Trophy, category 80–98 feet (24-30 metres)
- Pershing 140: Best Interior Design Trophy, category 98–164 feet (30-50 metres)
- Riva 50 metres: Most Achieved Trophy, category 164–270 feet (50-82 metres)
- CRN M/Y 135: Best Layout Trophy, category 164–270 feet (50-82 metres)
Beyond its creations, the Ferretti Group has also seen one of its creators be rewarded. Indeed, the designer of the Pershing 140, Fulvio De Simoni, also received an award in the special category "Designer of the Year". Since the creation of the brand, De Simoni has created the entire Pershing range, this year the famous designer has been rewarded alongside one of his creations.
Receive our ads by email